Best sites to see in JapanJapan is a giant Asian country that offers locals as well as visitors the best regarding tourism and travel. The following are some places in Japan you cannot afford to miss should you be around. 22/02/2019
Japan is a giant Asian country that offers locals as well as visitors the best regarding tourism and travel. Diversity, culture, history, building, infrastructure, cuisine and many more attractions put the country at a completely independent travel destination status in the whole world. The following are some places in Japan you cannot afford to miss should you be around.
1. In Asakusa. This area is rich in culture, as well as a shopping hub in the Tokyo midst. The Senso-Ji Temple stands majestically here as does the Asahi Beer Hall for beer lovers, and Tokyo Sky Tree.
2. In Odaiba. This area is mainly an island made by man, and the site of the Gundam statue found outside the Diver City Mall. In the neighbourhood, you should enjoy other places like the Rainbow Bridge, the Oedo Onsen Monogatari, as well as a Ferris wheel.
3. In Shibuya. There is nothing better to hustle for in Tokyo than a perfect snap of the ecstatic Scramble Crossing where millions of people walk daily. Also in this area is the Shibuya 109 shopping mall as well as the Center Gai Street for all fashion shoppers.
4. In Hiroshima. This historic city has been through the toughest fates in the world, but that does not deter it from being one of the top travel destinations in Japan. Top attractions include the Hiroshima Castle, Shukkein-en garden, Peace Memorial Museum, as well as Peace Park.
5. In Nikko. This small town is home to the beautiful shrine of Toshogu, the Tokugawa Ieyasu mausoleum, the Shin-kyō Bridge, and the Nikko National Park.